I decided to come up with a list of 12 resolutions for 2012. I have never done this before. Maybe because I always tell myself that I'll never be able to stick with it. But this coming year I'm intending to do great things so why not get ambitious? All the things I came up with are not really that difficult but things that I am looking forward to and have been wanting to accomplish for quite sometime now. And, might I add it was hard to come up with twelve things. I always say I'll do 'xyz' many and I get to the last three and go absolutely blank. It's a bad problem. But, back to the task at hand - here is my list.
2. Get my very own puppy. I have been waiting years to do this. I'll have to video myself, well boyfriend will, when this actually happens because I might cry. I am a crier.
3. Look and f.i.n.d a permanent (for now) home for myself. Can't wait to decorate.
4. Be hired for my first big girl job. Those are very hard to come by these days so crossing my fingers on this one gang.
5. Start and maintain an exercise routine. The maintain part is the hardest for me. Luckily this girls got a guy that likes to work-out. I'm thankful for that (most days).
6. [Re]give up everything soda-pop. I don't say caffeine because I'm a sweet tea drinker. I will never vow to give that up. It's like a drug.
7. BLOG ... a lot more.
8. Go on vacation? This will mainly be up to mom and dad. I am still poor.
9. Take more pictures. I always say this but this time I mean it. Even if that means velcroing my camera to my dag on hand.
10. Volunteer at the Humane Society. I have always wanted too. I think 2012 well be no better time.
12. Finally, get reaquainted with some old friends. College has spread my time thin and I've lost touch with quite a few people. But, also made a lot of great friends through college so I won't say it's all bad.
Well, there ya have it. My list for 2012. I will do my best to update you from time to time on how I'm coming along with all of this. I'm optimistic that this is gonna be a kick hiney year!