me and my boyfried (Evan)
1. I am blonde (as you can see, I know) BUT I have recently decided that I want to take a dive off the deep end and go ... darker/browner.
2. I am a proud member of the University of Kentucky Men's Basketball Bandwagon. GO CATS!
3. Becoming a wedding photographer (a good and recognized one) someday would be my absolute dream job.
4. 100% Dog Lover. I don't know why but cats make me uncomfortable.
5. I have a deep appreciation for the friends I have because so many of them have come and gone over the years.
6. Reese Witherspoon and Kristen Stewart are my current style icons. Total different ends of the style spectrum ... right?
7. Having alone time is something I have always treasured. Everyone needs it sometimes .. but, when I don't feel like being alone I love spending time with Evan (my boyfriend) he's pretty special.
8. I do not like going a day without checking People Magazine and US Magazine's websites. (Yes, I read that junk)
9. I don't really know how to cook but I wish I did.
10. I'm a picky eater and wish I wasn't (sometimes)
11. After college I totally intend on revamping my wardrobe in hopes of developing a more stationary style for myself.
12. Traveling abroad someday would be ideal. Greece? Italy? Rome? YES, please.
13. I'm so grateful to have grown up in Kentucky. It's a great place to be.
14. I love laying in bed, watching movies.
15. If given the choice on what to eat, I most often will choose chicken, or chicken, or maybe even chicken.
16. I consider myself an amateur at 'arranging' flowers. It's fun! I wish I had a reason to do it more.
17. The cold .. YUCK.
18. Going on vacation is fantastic. I even love airports.
19. I enjoy reading blogs, they positively effects my procrastinating skills (So does Pinterest).
20. I wish I looked decent with longer hair ... I don't though. Bummer!
I hope this helps you 'get to know me' a little better. Feel free to leave me your thoughts, emotions, or a little something so I can get to know you too.
After while crocodile's