November 17, 2011

Dilemma of the Day.

Hello All. Up until recently I have been (kind of) OK with the fact that my accessory bank has been low. Well, empty rather. But things have changed. That, my friends, brings us to my dilemma for today. Katie is ready to add a little 'frosting' to her wrist through the means of a watch. I've become a little bit obsessed with this idea and am now determined to pester someone enough into buying me one for christmas. And, since Christmas is a hop, jump, and skip away my times a ticking away to make a decision. I NEED HELP!

Kendi, from Kendi Everyday, is to blame for me wanting a watch. She has one that pops up from time to time in many of her blog posts. It's fantastic. It is the perfect touch to some of her outfits (in my opinion). She styles herself impecibly.

Both images are courtesy of Kendi Everyday. See what I mean? She's great and so is that watch.

A watch is like a multi-tasker in the accessory world. It can tell time AND provides its owner with a little bit of spice to her (or his) ensemble of the day. I've been doing my research but it is SO hard for me to commit, to anything. I'm always afraid I'm going to make the wrong decision and then end up kicking my hind end about it later, ya know? With that being said here are some that have recently caught my eye ...

Images Via Fossil Website


So, as you can see although they are similar shape the color and all that is completely different. Can't I have them all? Probably not, but a girl can dream. Therefore, you can see why I need assistance. Any comments, suggestions, yes's or no's will be greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Can't wait to hear from you,
-Katie

4 comments:

  1. I like the gold one! I've been wanting a gold watch for a while now. But I haven't found the perfect one either. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the torty brown one, but you get whatever one you want!! you can't make a mistake because they are ALL fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your input girls :) I went and looked the other day .. and think I'm leaning more towards the 'rose gold' one. It's different and I'm ready for different, I think??

    (in case you wanted an update!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I asked for a white fossil watch from my husband this xmas, a while back. I'm sure he doesn't remember. But still! Love your taste!
    -wHiT

    www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete