We are supposed to post a funny photo with our questions but I just discovered this hideous attempt of my one time roommate and I rapping to none other than N'Sync. Rapping and N'Sync? Two words that should never be combined. Enjoy anyway.
Now on to questions:
1. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
I would have to say Friday, Friday, Fridayyyyy. It's a good day to end the week and I know the next day I can sleep in. That is the BEST feeling.
2. If you decided to change your name, what would you change it to?
This is really hard for me because I'm always thinking of names for pets, babies, myself, etc etc etc but I have always loved Ellen and Nora is my new favorite. Oh and Jane! See? It is a real issue.
3. What is one product you use (it can be for anything) that you feel is a miracle worker?
I cannot go a day without using my CARMEX. I have the worst problem with dry lips and no other chapstick seems to work like carmex does. It is my daily life saver for sure.
4. High heels, flats, sneakers, or boots?
Hmmm, flats! You can wear them in the Summer or Winter and in all different patterns. Now I want to go buy tons of flats.
5. You see your favorite celebrity (it can be any kind of celebrity- movie star, singer, writer, political leader, blogger) walking down the street, what do you do?
Well, I would like to think that I would calmly and rationally walk up to them and say, "Hello my name is Katie, I love you, can we be best buds?" But, I would probably turn tomato red, chicken out, try to sneak a paparazzi style picture, and run away thinking that I am way to underdressed to meet them right now. Excuses, excuses, excuses!
6. If you could pick one item to never have to pay for again, what would it be?
Dinner. Or food in general. I love to go out to eat but it is just so darn expensive these days to eat. Seriously!
7. What was your favorite tv show or movie growing up?
I clearly remember whining my way into getting to see the Lion King in theatres an abundant amount of times. I loved pretty much all the Disney Movies. And Mary-Kate & Ashley? Well, lets just say I still own majority of their movies.