March 13, 2012

girl crush

I think I have mentioned before who my style inspirations are but just in case I didn't I'll remind you. So first I'll start with a warning. That warning being that the first person I'm going to mention probably isn't to many people's style inspiration. But I love her and her weird, quirky, and awkward self. And I most definitely have a girl crush on Bella Swan aka Kristen Stewart. I admire people that can pull off that casual, bed hed, don't care kinda style and she does it great. Nobody can wear a t-shirt and jeans like that girl. And, did I mention I would love to have her hair and eyes? I would. I think I like her style so much because she is so different from me but deep down inside I would like to dress in that comfy casual style that she does. Thank goodness I can pretend to live fashionably risky through KStew. And, having Rob Pattinson on her arm doesn't hurt, right?

Picnik collage
Picnik collage

Second, we have Reese Witherspoon. I wish I was her best friend or twin sister? I would take either of those options. Her simplistic yet chic style has always been an inspiration to me. I love simplicity and comfort and in she always seems to have that 'cute mom on the go' aura about her. If you don't like Reese then who do ya like? I would basically like to morph reese and kristen into one person and make that ME! It wouldn't hurt to combine their bank accounts into one and make it mine too so that I could achieve my fashion dreams. Dream Katie Dream. I know!

Picnik collage
Picnik collage


Who are your fashion inspirations?

7 comments:

  1. I love Reese! I think I love her, because she looks real to me. She is also shorter, and I like shorter girls because I am short. I can't wear half the styles that are so popular, because they looks so silly on me. My style icon is probably Zooey Deschanel, I love her vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miki, good point about the short thing! I am also short and that may be one of the big reasons I love Reese. Her style is attainable for us short ladies :)

      I love Zooey too.

      Delete
  2. don't worry girl...i TOTALLY love kristen stewart. she is just so quirky and awkward. but i like how different she is.
    and reese witherspoon is just adorable!
    both ladies can never go wrong ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad someone else loves kstew as well :)

      Delete
  3. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv!my fashion inspiration is def the first lady Michelle Obama! that lady dresses VERY well!!



    http://infinitelifefitness.com

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Reese and everything she does. My style icons would definitely be Reese, Cameron Diaz (even though she has a totally different body than me! lol), and I would love to have Rachel McAdams lips + whatever hair color she pleases. And my blogger style icons are Kendi, Sydney, and Elsie. I probably look to them more realistically and more often that celebs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Reese. And Heidi Klum. And Jenna Lyons.

    -Catherine
    FEST (a new blog about food, style & travel)

    ReplyDelete