1. The fact that despite wearing gloves my hands STILL felt like they were going to fall off from the coldness. slowly but surely!
2. "Sperm is cheap" - professor in my class so gladly pointed this out this morning and that statement was followed with "eggs are expensive". need I say more?
3. I haven't posted since last Friday? School stinks!
4. The looks I get when I say, "I'll take a house salad no onions or tomato, with ranch." Yes, people that means all I want is lettuce, cheese, cucumbers, and croutons. That's my kinda salad.
5. The lady bus driver that has oh, maybe 15 inch nails. Not really. But, they are so long they're curling. Maybe gross instead of awkward?
1. Went to Malone's this past weekend. Mini chicken cordon bleu sandwiches. Awesome!
2. Steven Tyler is back on TV courtesy of American Idol. Explains itself.
3. Tomorrow is Friday. I feel like I've been waiting years for that good ol' day. I don't know what I'll do when I actually have to go to school 5 days a week.
4. 4Paws interview this weekend. Next week maybe a puppy? Hello fabulous. Are your fingers crossed?
5. This little crazy lady in this video.